Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monday July 19

Today we went back to see patients. John and I sat at the front, checked in patients (with help because I can't understand any of their name pronunciations,) made flow charts, and goofed around with the little kiddos. The girls congregated just to stand there and call his name. Today was basically the same as the other days as to what happened in the PT tent, except it was ridiculously hot...by far the hottest day so far. Somehow my new nickname is "big baby." I have no idea where that came from.

We had a "party" tonight with honey baked ham shipped from Michigan....and plenty of M&Ms We are eating well for being in a third world country. I've had beer the last two nights with my mom here. That was strange as well. Let me tell you though, beer and honey baked ham is quite the interesting combination.

Two more days at the clinic and we will be heading home. Tomorrow night John and I are going to go back to camp and play soccer with the kids in the afternoon (when it is nice and roasting.) I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment